About Me

My photo
Houston, Texas, United States
Hi, I'm Bryan, a semi-retired US Navy vet that enjoys all things to do with spanking; I also like collecting candid photography shots.

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Tuesday's Spanking 04/16/13

 Definitely asking for it.

 The next two I found on a Yahoo spanking group which got them from Plector's Tumblr blog. Wish there was a back story on them, especially the 2nd one where the girl is getting paint-on spanking marks.



















Some kind of a party.

3 comments:

  1. Nice panty and yeah love that blonde!
    Thanks
    Ron

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't you where you get all these pictures from, but I appreciate the diversity and quality of all of them !

    Thank you very much for your efforts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ron and Alex,
    Thanks for the nice comments.
    Bryan

    ReplyDelete