About Me

My photo
Houston, Texas, United States
Hi, I'm Bryan, a semi-retired US Navy vet that enjoys all things to do with spanking; I also like collecting candid photography shots.

Friday, October 5, 2012

Friday's Spanking 10/05/12

This has to be from a pay site, I just know which one. I like the spanker wearing pants and the spankee with her pants pulled down, a very hot pic.









Going all the way back to 2001 Folsom.

















No sitting down for her tomorrow.

















She must be shy but nice hand prints.

4 comments:

  1. The first pic is from Bad Tushy.xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Veronica,
    Thanks for the info. I also know another lady that looks very sexy OTK with her pants pulled down..... ;)
    Bryan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Veronica would know and love as always the Folsom shot, boy they give nice spankings there, thanks
    Ron

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Ron,
    She knows and your welcome.
    Bryan

    ReplyDelete