About Me

My photo
Houston, Texas, United States
Hi, I'm Bryan, a semi-retired US Navy vet that enjoys all things to do with spanking; I also like collecting candid photography shots.

Friday, September 28, 2012

Friday's Spanking 9/28/12




At a car show, I think and you can barely see it but that is one mean looking paddle.





A way-to-go swat.














Ladies practice time at the Texas All State Spanking Party. I'll bet that turned a few heads.










Must have had the whole place to themselves.

2 comments:

  1. Dam that last one is amazingly hot, love it. Also what car show was that, two lovely pantied bottoms
    Thanks
    Ron

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ron, I really have no idea which car show but it goes to show public spanking is alive and well.
    Bryan

    ReplyDelete